German Shepherd Puppies Price In India
German Shepherd Puppies
One of the most popular dogs in India, German Shepherds are known for their loving nature, intelligence, and being great guard dogs. They are also one of the most dangerous dogs in the world. They’re large and have rapid growth. In India,
they’re highly desirable even though they are expensive dogs. Depending on the location, the German shepherd dog price in India will vary. If you’re in a metropolitan city, it will be higher than the German shepherd puppy price in small towns. Usually, the German shepherd price ranges from 15,000INR to 40,000INR. However, the annual cost might cross one lakh rupees on average due to the other costs incurred in maintaining and taking care of a German shepherd dog in India.
Numbers Speak For Themselves!
|Breed Name||German Shepherd|
|Breed Group||Herding dog breeds (AKC)|
|Height||Male: 24 – 26 inches (60 – 65 cm)
Female: 22 – 24 inches (55 – 60 cm)
|Weight||Male: 30 – 40 kg
Female: 23 – 32 kg
|Lifespan||7 – 10 years|
Watchful, Alert, Curious, Confident, Easy to train, Family
|Price||15, 000 – 50, 000|
Factors influencing the German shepherd puppy price in India
- The Breeder: The German shepherd price in India varies significantly based on where you purchase your pet. If you choose to buy from a reputable breeder, then it might be German shepherd cost in India you a premium; however, it will be the right choice to make as you will be assured of the quality of your dog. It’s not highly recommended to buy your pet from a pet shop as you won’t be assured of the authenticity of your breed.
- Dog Food: As German Shepherds are huge dogs; they even require high-quality food to reach their peak. Depending on the brand you choose, your expense will vary. However, it will still be the highest recurring expense that you will have to incur.
- Vet Factor: A good vet will be able to guide you through other formalities like Vaccination, neutering, deworming, and other medical expenses that might incur. They are not prone to many diseases, but it always better to take all precautions!
- Training Cost: German Shepherds are very intelligent dogs and will be quick to learn any trick. They’re very eager learners, and it’s always recommended to get them professional trainers that will help them get trained to perform tricks and obey commands.
- Other German shepherd prices in India will include insurance cost, treat cost, and other services that might be needed to maintain a German shepherd dog as your pet.
The larger the dog is, the more German shepherd price in India is incurred in maintaining them, and that is the case when it comes to taking care of a German shepherd dog as your pet.
A German Shepherd Dog is an exotic one, it isn’t very easy to maintain, and it won’t be the ideal choice for first-time dog parents. If you have experience dealing with huge dogs, you can choose a German Shepherd Dog for your home. It will be very difficult to handle one without prior practice or experience, as they’re very dangerous too. Apart from this, they are best for Indian homes.
They are full of affection, loyalty and are filled with smartness. They’ll be excellent keepers and will also guard your home. Before making this choice, you should go through all the expenses you will incur as it is quite expensive. It will be lovely to bring home a German shepherd dog, but one shouldn’t forget that it will also be a responsibility!.