Siberian Husky Puppies Price In India
Siberian husky Puppies
Huskies are sledge dogs that are commonly found in Polar Regions. They have a double layer of thick fur that keeps them warm in the cold.
Even in India, huskies are gaining huge popularity despite the weather conditions. Their exotic nature makes them very expensive to own. A husky in India would range between 60,000 INR to 80,000INR; this Siberian husky price in India only includes the cost of the puppy. All the other costs and husky prices in India, including food and maintenance, will lead to over 2,00,000 INR annually.
They have a friendly nature, and their intelligence is making them popular dogs. They are beautiful dogs with contrasting colours and the looks of a wolf.
Numbers Speak For Themselves!
|Breed Name||Siberian Husky|
|Breed Group||Working Group|
|Height||Male: 21 – 23.5 inches (53 – 60 cm)|
Female: 20 – 22 inches (50 – 56 cm)
|Weight||Male: 20 – 27 kg|
Female: 16 – 23 kg
|Lifespan||12 – 15 years|
|Temperament||Intelligent, Alert, Outgoing, Friendly, Kid Friendly|
|Price||22, 000 – 50, 000|
Husky puppy price in India
Factors that should be considered while deciding your husky dog price budget: .
- Show quality versus Pet quality: Direct imports of the puppy can exceed one lakh rupees though it is not recommended. Indian born puppies will adapt better to the weather conditions in India as compared to the ones being exported.
- The breeder’s reputation: As huskies are new to India and are complex to take care of, choose a Husky from a breeder with a good reputation. As you are already paying a premium for them, you should choose a breeder to guide and help you out.
- Cost of Maintenance: Unlike other breeds, the maintenance of a husky is expensive and time-consuming. As they are not ideal for India’s hot and humid conditions, they can’t survive without an air conditioner. They even require daily exercises though it is impossible to take them for a run when the weather outside is hot.
It can be rightly said that huskies are not for everyone because of their high husky dog price in India and maintenance.
Huskies require additional care in India and are also prone to several health issues which leads to other recurring costs like .
- Vaccination Siberian husky price cost
- Cost of deworming
- The cost incurred on taking care of skin and hair
- Spaying husky puppies price in India cost
It is also very important for Huskies to get trained as they require constant stimulation, mentally and physically. A professional trainer will help in the overall wellness of your dog.
Huskies require high-quality food as well that will lead to higher husky puppy price in India costs. Their accessories will also require lots of toys as they will spend most of their time at home due to the constant need for air conditioning.
Huskies will be relatively tough to manage first-time pet owners even though they are independent and have very high stamina. They are not fit for being household companions and are often preferred to be living in the snowy regions of India.
They are not recommended for an average home in India. They will be able to survive, but they will not thrive. Even after incurring all the medical husky price and maintenance costs, they will still be unhealthy and sad because of the extreme weather conditions. Despite spending over a lakh, you might still end up with a very unhappy dog.